Today I am bringing you a nice side dish or appetizer. I find they bring great color to any dish as a side. Sometimes there is more to garnishing your plate than just parsley. Here you can see how I used them as an edible garnish on a plate of Swedish meatballs.
The perfect side dish when you are wanting to eat healthier.
This is a fun one. Men need to think they seduced you. Yes, we know we work hard at it. We seduce our men, we read articles and study up on how to keep our man interested in us and only us. Here is the trick. Men want you to seduce them, but they want it to be their idea. Like they have this power over you. Sometimes playing hard to get in a romantic atmosphere is the perfect little tool. He does not have to know you spent the day planning what you would wear, how you would do your makeup, what food to serve, what nightie to wear etc... I love to do all the right romantic things, look sexy, romantic music, candles, food... but leave the flirting up to him. It can be fun to watch. To go from being distant, pretending it is all about the food, then slowly coming around to it being all about him. He will feel like he conquered you. Give him his Victory.
Baked Parmesan Tomatoes
adapted from eating well
4 tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Place tomatoes cut-side up on a baking sheet. Top with Parmesan, oregano, salt and pepper. Drizzle with oil
- and bake until the tomatoes are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Serve as a side to any dish, or you can add your favorite cracker or toasted bread to make a great canape.
Post a Comment